[vc_row type= »in_container » full_screen_row_position= »middle » scene_position= »center » text_color= »dark » text_align= »left » overlay_strength= »0.3″][vc_column column_padding= »no-extra-padding » column_padding_position= »all » background_color_opacity= »1″ background_hover_color_opacity= »1″ width= »1/4″ tablet_text_alignment= »default » phone_text_alignment= »default »][image_with_animation image_url= »2085″ alignment= » » animation= »Fade In » box_shadow= »none » max_width= »100% »][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding= »no-extra-padding » column_padding_position= »all » background_color_opacity= »1″ background_hover_color_opacity= »1″ width= »3/4″ tablet_text_alignment= »default » phone_text_alignment= »default »][vc_column_text]
Group activities for children in Burkina Faso
Planète Enfants & Développement organizes groups for children from 3 to 6 years old to offer them various activities supervised by social workers.
The different activities proposed are first free games and then directed activities such as :
- Expressive and creative activities (imagination, language, manual and abstract skills);
- Playful activities (strategy, logic, socialization, communication);
- Sports activities (socialization, solidarity, physical abilities, strategy and respect for rules and limits);
- Pre-reading and pre-mathematics activities;
- Environmental discovery outings (curiosity, understanding of the social environment and Burkinabe culture).
Through these activities, we work more specifically to :
- To help children in their resilience process by developing their own resources, by giving meaning to what they experience;
- Help them manage their difficulties such as shyness, lack of self-confidence and delays in their intellectual, language, motor, emotional and behavioral acquisitions;
- Help them to make physical violence a verbal and not an active part of their lives, for example, by using storytelling and drawing as a means of release and expression.