Véronique Jenn-Treyer, Director of Planète Enfants & Développement
Les équipes PE&D
The Planète Enfants & Développement team
THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
The Executive Board meets 4-6 times per year and presents its reports and strategic plans to the annual General Assembly attended by about 1500 members. The Board is composed of 13 members, all volunteers:
Members of the Executive Board:
- President: Emmanuelle Bourgueil – Entrepreneur in the circular economy,
- Vice President: Grégory Doucet – Head of Handicap International programs in West Africa,
- Treasurer: Elisabeth Kimmerlin – Independent consultant for start-up companies and professor of entrepreneurship and innovation for Masters students,
- Vice Treasurer: Arnaud Barentin – Financial director at UCPA (Union des Centres Sportifs de Plein Air – National Union of Outdoor Sports Centers),
- Secretary: Sophie Ganeau – Retired teacher,
- Paul Patte – Former junior high school teacher,
- Béatrice Senemaud – Medical doctor specializing in public health,
- Kevin O’Sullivan – Director of Sport and Leisures Unit at UCPA,
- Colombe Cretin – Jurist,
- Xavier Pignède – Purchasing manager,
- Céline Domerc – Marketing director of the Seb group,
- Claire Morgen – Independent consultant,
- Emilie Levy – Business developer,
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The General Assembly is composed of:
– Benefactors: individuals who pay their annual subscription, which is fixed by the decision of the Executive Board.
– Actors: benefactors who adhere to the statutes and participate in voluntary activities within the organization or provide financial support. To become actors, benefactor members must request for the status and be approved by the Executive Board.
An Executive Committee, composed of 4 Executive Board members and the 2 directors; meets every 6 weeks to manage the organization’s activities.
The headquarters team is based at 53 Boulevard de Charonne in Paris (11th arrondissement) and is comprised of 6 employees, 4 regular volunteers, 2 interns and one person on civil service.
OUR FIELD TEAMS
Our field teams currently operate in 4 countries. Find out more: