For almost 10 years now, Planète Enfants & Développement has been taking part in the Heroes run, a solidary event gathering a hundred organizations and thousands of participants !
With the Covid-19 crisis, the Heroes run is forced to adapt and will take place in a connected format this year.
NEW DATE : be ready for a morning sport session on June 28, 2020.
NEW SHAPE : a connected challenge to do at home
BONUS : weekly coaching sessions (30-45 min) organized by professionals from home
OBJECTIVE ADAPTED : Get 150€ minimum donation to validate your participation (no worries, it can be frightening at first but your family and friends will be proud of your commitment and support you !)
REGISTRATION FEES : Exceptionally, the organisers will transfer your 15€ registration fee to the association you support, that is us of course !
Why participate in the connected Heroes run with us ?
- Because it’s really time to do things together, to stick together, to share, to live a collective adventure.
- Because the challenge is now open to everyone, sporting or non-sporting, no matter where you live.
- Because, with the weekly coaching starting in mid-May, you’ll be back in shape after your confinement !
- Because with this new experience, you are actors and actresses of change.
- Because, if you are an employee of a company, it’s a great collective and unifying challenge.
- Because we are counting on you, our great team, to provide the equipment for a new boarding school for the girls of the Chepang community in Nepal.
- Register online
- Customize your challenge page : a photo, a small motivationnal message (it will only take you 3 minutes)
- Share your page to your loved ones, family and friends. Your goal : gather 150€ minimum to validate your participation
- Get ready for D-Day on June 28, 2020
Join us on the start line !
May 7, 2020