« In the areas of Burkina Faso where we work, the rate of pre-schooling stands at 34%, compared to the national average of 4%”. Véronique Jenn-Treyer, Director of Planète Enfants & Développement
Let’s fight against exploitation of women and children!
Our initiatives are focused on the following 6 areas. These areas make up the conditions of child protection, welfare, and development:
- Development of the Early Childhood
- Family Support
- Protection Against Violence
- Social and professional inclusion
- Maternal and child health
- Our appeal: let’s fight against exploitation and abuse
Planète Enfants & Développement works in Cambodia, Nepal, Burkina Faso, and Vietnam. We address the most disadvantaged people within our countries of focus, particularly people who face discrimination and those who are displaced, exploited or exposed to violence.